Download the forms you need to request assistance or make arrangements for your federal or private loans.

If your account was transferred from Higher Education Servicing Corporation in Texas, log in to download and submit forms.

Contact us if you:

  • Need help determining which form you need.
  • Are unable to download a form.
  • Would like to delay payments on a private student loan but you are not currently in school.

Submit Documents

You may submit most completed and signed forms securely online for faster processing of your request and to save money on postage. You will need to enter identifying information and check your email for a unique URL before uploading documents.